CollidEscape Guaranteed™ – Tinted: Any color you desire! (see below)
Adheres to the exterior glass surface of a window. Thousands of small perforations in the film allow ample light to pass through the window to the interior, while substantially reducing reflections and transparency – the two characteristics that cause birds to collide with windows.
- Rated for decades of performance
- Designed to prevent bird/glass collisions – guaranteed to prevent bird strikes including territorial aggression in most colors
- For custom tinted, including charcoal, there is a flat $2/ft2 premium – – all we need is a color to match to – many clients either send samples or swatches for us to match to or, more commonly, send us a paint code from a National vendor (Home Depot/Ace Hardware/Walmart/Sherwin Williams) and then we visit our local equivalent and match to the sample swatch with the provided paint code. Remember – -custom colors are not returnable/restockable
- Perfect for DIY application to the EXTERIOR of windows, apply and trim just like wallpaper
- Tint to any color desired – Tan, brown, and charcoal (gray) are very popular
- Improves daytime privacy – you can see out, no one can see in
- Conserves energy – reduces heat gain by 50-60% (depending on latitude)
- Order slightly oversized, and then trim to fit with a utility knife following application for a clean finish
- Note: material manufactured in 60″ rolls
– if both height and width exceed 60″,
protection will be applied in 2+ pieces.